Re: [WriteLog] CQ WPX RTTY Scoring problem for ZK1WET

To: "Magnus A" <sm6wet@telia.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CQ WPX RTTY Scoring problem for ZK1WET
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:56:11 -0800
Your writelog.ini needs to be adjusted to show where you were; good info on
www.k9jy.com  site on Setup. I think you go with, with text editor not word
processor program, and at top of .ini file, will see a place to show you
were in ZK1.

My hazy recollection is that you change the "call=" to let WL know where
you were in the contest.  Maybe "call=ZK1WET" will get it.  Then reopen WL,
open your contest file, recalculate score, and there you are.

Someone with more computer literacy will correct me and/or give you more
complete instructions.  I had the same problem with my WL scores, after
going to TI5N and coming back for US ops, but leaving TI in mult/call area
of WL.

And thanks for the Q from ZK1.

73., Mark N7MQ