[WriteLog] Writelog/WinKey

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>,"microHAM@yahoogroups. com" <microHAM@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog/WinKey
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:07:47 -0000
I am experiencing a couple of annoying problems with Writelog which only
appears to have surfaced since v10.52F.

Firstly, it seems that WL and Winkey have to learn to work together each
time. For the first 10 Qs or so, the speed keeps changing. It is set for
28wpm then goes down to 26 or up to 31. Eventually they work together. Using
Page Up/Down keys are also better for changing speed than the speed control
knob on the MH keyer.

Secondly, searching on the sub rx whilst maintaining Run Freq, I hit
theGreen Tx button on the MP Sub-VFO and then hit F4 to send my callsign.
The message starts part way through, sending something like MSJJ, also if I
send on Winkey (in the MicroHam Keyer), sometimes the first character is
missed.

Has anyone else noticed these problems? (I use SO2V regularly and look
forward to the time when WL supports polling the 2nd VFO)

Chris G3SJJ