[WriteLog] Networking issues - XP Pro to XP Home?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking issues - XP Pro to XP Home?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:29:27 +0000
I just discovered that WriteLog running on the new Compaq (XP-Home - SP2) I
installed a few days ago is having problems networking with the WriteLog
running on my old generic computer (XP-Professional - SP2). Using the same
TCP/IP settings that had worked previously before I replaced a failed old
computer also running XP-Pro SP2

These computers all network AOK for general use - each can read the others
files, for instance.

Any known WriteLog issues between XP home and XP Pro? Any hints of what to
look for?

Jerry W4UK