[WriteLog] MMTTY crashing.

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY crashing.
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:14:30 EST
MMTTY more than occasionally locked up with an illegal operation message
during NAQP-RTTY this weekend. Closing MMTTY and restarting it would get me
going
again for a while. Near the end of the contest MMTTY worked as it should for a
couple of hours without a problem. When it crashes the rig stays keyed and
diddles away until I can close and then restart MMTTY... Bummer for the guy on
the other end of the QSO.

I tried to get onto the MMTTY reflector, but Yahoo and I seem to have some
kind of problem and it won't let me register...

I mentioned this problem on the TCG reflector when I submitted my score and
have got several responses that the same thing is happening to others.

Anyone know a solution????

Also - While I'm here:
Every time I restart MMTTY I have to tell it that I'm using FSK. Is there a
way to get MMTTY to *remember* this?

Also:
WL worked flawlessly in the contest. Switching to the WL RTTY decoder worked
great, but I really like the MMTTY tuning display and kept trying to go back
to it. The more I use WL the more I like it and every release gets better! FB
guys!!

TIA es 73,
Don - K4BEV