Re: [WriteLog] WL & Microham-microkeyer

To: KI9A@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL & Microham-microkeyer
From: "OM7ZZ, Jozef Urban" <om7zz@stonline.sk>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:56:53 +0100
Chuck,

Here is usual aproach if your sound card is rated 7F.

USB Device Router
1. Audio
Routing=C-C-A
2. Ports
Radio control COM3
PTT=COM4 RTS
others left blank
3. PTT/FSK
Serial PTT=PTT1

Writelog/Setup/Ports
1. COM3=Radio
2. CW=COM4
3. DVK type=Windows sound card
4. All mode PTT on CW port RTS=checked

Writelog/Tools/Sound board option
1. Enable recording loop=checked
2. Echo microphone=checked

More info how to setup WL for SSB you can find at http://www.k9jy.com/

Recording messages = press Shift+F key and speak, at the end hit Esc
Playback recorded message = Press Fkey
Live speaking = press footswitch or hand mic PTT button and speak

I hope this help
73 Jozef OM7ZZ