Re: [WriteLog] IC-703?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IC-703?
From: "Steve Sutterer" <sjs@cfu.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:15:43 -0600
The problem was that both the rig and Writelog were set to "Auto" for baud
rate. Once I changed both to 4800 baud, everything now seems to work fine. I
suspect the problem would also have been solved with only one or the other
left set to "Auto", but I didn't test that.

Thanks to Jamie NS3T for the tips that led to this solution.

73, Steve AK0M

  _____