[WriteLog] Updates!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Updates!
From: "Rick Graham" <rick.graham3@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:05:49 -0500
 It would have been REAL nice if the author would have sent an email at
least to this website announcing the updated WL. Had I not been reading real
close, I would have missed it. For the money that was paid for this at least
one would think that it would be courtesy to all the 'faithful users'.

Still like WL, but I'll be honest... If something else comes along that has
these features (and more), I'd drop WL like a hot potato because of the
quirks in it.

73 DE AI3W, Rick (flame suit on)

Now if someone could do something about the poor band conditions... ;)