[WriteLog] Laptop Question

To: writelog@contesting.com, jend@midway.uchicago.edu
Subject: [WriteLog] Laptop Question
From: "John W. Tipka" <W8UL@insight.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:05:19 -0500
 >Subject:
[WriteLog] Laptop question
Gerard Jendraszkiewicz <jend@midway.uchicago.edu>
 >Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:59:58 -0600

WriteLog@contesting.com

 >Hello !

 >Anyone on the list have a laptop running Windows XP that gets a 7F on
the Writelog sound check ?

 >Thanks in advance !

 >Jerry, KE9I

Jerry,

My IBM Thinkpad T30 Type 2366 Notebook scores a 7F with Windows XP
Professional. The mixer has mute switches for both waveform audio and
microphone.. Writelog can route microphone audio or wave files to two
radios on the left/right soundcard audio outputs. The soundcard handles
microphone Shift+F key recording and then reverts back to line input for
tape loop recording. This sound card has full support for all WriteLog
functions including simultaneous play and record. I am able to use
WinRTTY on both my 756PRO and 756PROIII at the same time.

73,

John W8UL