Re: [WriteLog] Packet Terminal and bandmap ??

To: uli_stolz@t-online.de
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet Terminal and bandmap ??
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:24:58 -0600
I'm not sure if this will help. However, in the WriteLog program group
you should see a program named Edit Sub Bands.  Open it and check out
what your CW and Digital bands are set at.  It is a simple but sometimes
confusing program.  It allow you to do things like setting CW from 14000
to 1470, RTTY from 14071 to 14149, & phone from 14150 to 14300.  I had
trouble with RTTY Spots above 14100 until I edited the high value to
14130.  Again I do not know if this will help, but it might.

73
Larry, W0ETC in IA