[WriteLog] Wrong Prefix in WPX

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wrong Prefix in WPX
From: <kk9a@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:48:11 -0000
I worked FY5FY/F in the WPX contest.  If I understand the rules correctly
his prefix for multiplier purposes should be F0.  My version of Writelog
(10.31C) shows his prefix as FY5 and the country as French Guiana.  I can
edit manually edit the country prefix to F and this changes the country to
France, however Writelog will not let me edit the multiplier prefix which
remains FY5.  If I log his callsign as FY5FY/F0 Writelog uses the correct
country and prefix, but that's not really what he sent.  I'm not sure if
this problem was fixed in later versions.  Is there a way to work around
this?

John KK9A / P40A