[WriteLog] Problem with 10.54C?

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with 10.54C?
From: "DJ3IW Goetz" <dj3iw@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:50:45 -0000
Hi,
well before the SPDX RTTY contest I upgraded to WL 10.54C.
Made my setup for the contest - all seemed well.
When contest activity started I almost immediately noted that
all WL reactions to keyboard or mouse entries were delayed. It
isn't much - less than a second - but noticeable and troubling.
Not liking this situation all additinal programs were terminated,
no more security or virus or what-have-you activities. WL still
had its delay. Eventually I deinstalled 10.54C and went back to
WL 10.53E. Now WL reactions to keyboard and mouse entries are
again quick and immediate!  What's wrong with 10.54C???
Running WinXP Home on a 2.3GHz CPU with 1GB RAM and real comports.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de