[WriteLog] Insert and + Keys

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Insert and + Keys
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:03:43 -0600
I am getting ready to use WriteLog in the MARAC CW contest on a laptop
computer.  The keyboard on the laptop does NOT have the Insert and +
keys prominently placed.  I don't seem to be able to remap these keys
but it appears as if the Insert key has the same functionality as the
F10 key or programming a memory with %M10 (assuming that F10 is still
mapped to SendCallExchangeKey) and that the + key has the same
functionality as a memory with %L %M3 (assuming that F3 is still mapped
to QrzFunctionKey).  Doing this I can get operation that seems to be the
same as the Insert key and the + key applied to keys of my choice.  Of
course the real Insert and + keys still operate as they have not been
unmapped. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Larry, W0QE