Re: [WriteLog] SO2R set up still not keying FT1000D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R set up still not keying FT1000D
From: "BILL BROWN" <ukbrown@acsol.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:11:58 -0600
I have right now a problem with my SO2R set up. I have the FT1000MP on Comm1
and FT1000D on Comm 4 its tracking with the freq. all is well with that.
How ever thru the DX Doubler box I get a signal to key the FT1000MP on Comm1
but it wont pc generate and send cw to the FT1000D. I have the LPT marked
off on both rigs. It works with the MP but not the D. Anyone got any ideas.
Lastly I want to setup the CtCompatible so I can use F1 to send CQ and
enter. Its not doing it right now just on F11 can I get the CQ message to go
thru.
Any help is much appreciated and I found that my PCI device was not making
connection thats why it would not to a data band signal. thanks PTL bill
bronw K0UK and thanks to K4SB and K4COP for the help.