Re: [WriteLog] Fw: CQ-M module/more

To: scot@k9jy.com, ab2e@comcast.net, W4LC@fuse.net,writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: CQ-M module/more
From: Lfelker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:35:30 EDT

I know I'm doing something stupid, but I've copied the cqm.dll into my
c:\programfiles\writelog\programs directory, but every time i run the
regsvr32.exe, i get an error message that says,
LoadLibrary("c:\ProgramFles\Writelog\Programs\cqm.dll") failed - The specified
module could not be found.  I've
rechecked all spelling, syntax, etc; even  tried variations just in case i was
off,
but still same message.  Any  thoughts?

thanks
Lex
N4LF

In a message dated 5/10/2005 11:20:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,