Re: [WriteLog] "Zero's" in contact serial Number's

To: "'Gus Samuelson'" <gussam@nl.rogers.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "Zero's" in contact serial Number's
From: "W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:44:11 -0700
Well it works for me although it hasn't always.

This issue (like several others that have cropped up now and again)
was indeed related to the win.ini file. I solved it by deleting the
file I had and allowing Writelog to create a new one. The be more
exact I actually renamed the then current file just to be safe and to
be able to review the differences between the new "default" .ini file
and the original one I had made modifications to but that had worked
for some time. The new file solved several problems. By eye at least I
never found any differences in the areas I was having problems with
but there must have been problems with stray spaces or something
similar because once I started with a clean .INI file everything
worked. I went back and tweaked it with my personal preferences and
everything has been FB since. BTW, all of these issues are on a PC
running Windows 2000. The new fresh .INI file was the ticket to
success.

Just my experience and as always YMMV. Good luck.

73
Patrick
W7TMT