[WriteLog] Rttyrite window closes when starting MMTTY

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttyrite window closes when starting MMTTY
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:19:56 -0400
I am posting this message again to make sure I am explaining it correctly.  A
few words have been changed.
I have the newest version of Writelog, 10.54c and MMTTY engine 165B and I
cannot get them to work. When I select the MMTTY mode, the MMTTY window  starts
to open and Rttyrite closes with the Microsoft error message box apologizing
for the fact that rttyrite has to close.    I close that window and MMTTY
continues to load and run, but of course I cannot see what's coming in because
there is no Rttyrite running.  I have tried everything I can think of including
uninstalling everything and reinstalling everything three times.  Has anyone
else had this problem?  I have also started with a fresh writelog.ini file and
I even deleted the rttyrite entry so that it would be rewritten, to no avail.

Guess what?  I just tried to install everything on my new laptop and the exact
same thing happens.  So there is either a bug in the newest version of MMTTY or
RTTYRITE  Someone was saying that version 1.62 of MMTTY is a very good and
stable version.  Does anyone know where I can get that version of the engine?
I would also be interested in knowing if anyone out there has the same versions
of these two programs up and running with the Windows XP Home OS

Thanks, Lloyd
NX4W