Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite & mmtty

To: nx4w@cox.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite & mmtty
From: "llindblom@juno.com" <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:50:32 GMT

W0ETC

-- "Lloyd  S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net> wrote:
I appreciate the responses to my problem of rttyrite crashing when mmtty starts
up, but let me assure everyone that this is not a basic mistake on my part.  I
have probably installed over 1000 programs in my lifetime in computers and I
know just about every angle there is for finding problems.  What I cannot fix
is a bug in the program. Both Rttyrite and MMTTY start up, but only MMTTY keeps
running and of course that doesn't help too much when there is no program to
print what's coming in.

I also have Hamscope & Mixw and they both have no problem running MMTTY.

Thanks, Lloyd
NX4W