[WriteLog] Packet Spot Window

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:41:58 -0800
I recently acquired DSL capability and am finally able to access DX clusters
via Telnet.  I am using the VE7CC AR User interface to set filters,
parameters, etc.  Much to my surprise, getting Writelog V10.54C to open a
connection to the cluster was much simpler than I had expected.  So far the
packet spots window seems to behave as documented in the Help files and
K9JY's web site except for one item.  When a spot shows up in the window
there is no associated time of when the spot was submitted.  I can see the
spot time is present in the Telnet connection window, so it is being passed
from the cluster.  Am I missing a switch somewhere or an ini file setting or
what?
73, Gary AL9A