[WriteLog] New KAM users serial command

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New KAM users serial command
From: "gilles" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:08:12 -0400
Hello to all
I almost did not make contest since many months because I bought a new house
and not completly installed for the moment
but I organized with VE2LX two weekends for FIELDAY AND RAC contests at a
summer house and we will use my computer pentium p4 3 and his HF radio icom 765
and accessories ( rigblaster - ct-17 interface - and TNC kam ) for soundboard
and TNC use...TNC is cabled with a new Buxcomm special cable 8 pin DIN for HF
icom and 8pin din KAM TNC
(we are both first time KAM TNC user)

As mentionned TX is correct RX do not work
after readed writelog manual we created that string in writelog.ini in windows
directory
under [ ports ] we input for the TNC to communicate and handshake to COMPUTER
and RADIO at 9600 bps
com1:9600,n,8,1,
com3:9600,n,8,1,
com4:9600,n,8,1,
is this correct......?
my computer as basic com1 + pci 2 com ports card for com 3 & 4

Could you help us
wishing to ear soon from you
ve2lx@sympatico.ca
or on this group system