[WriteLog] SSB F1 MSG

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB F1 MSG
From: <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:41:14 -0400
After reading the archives trying to figure out why my F1 would send F11 in CW
but not in SSB, I discovered that along with CtCompatibleAccel=YES having to be
set (which allowed CW to be sent), that I had to also add the F1=Message11
under the keyboard shortcut section of the ini file.  Was this something that i
missed somewhere in the documentation or was that line not in my ini file for a
reason or what?  I just wanted to make sure that changing that is the correct
way to make sure that F1 with the CT compatibilty set on is the way to send
F11's WAV file for SSB messages.

Thanks

Charlie
KI5XP