Re: [WriteLog] Help re consolidating logs (N1MM and Writelog)

To: davidshipman@shaw.ca, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help re consolidating logs (N1MM and Writelog)
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:30:19 -0400
At 10:32 PM 7/12/2005, David Shipman wrote:

>I am trying to merge logs from 3 different stations using 3 separate logging
>programs - first mistake!
>
>I am attempting to collect all logs into Writelog. One station has exported
>their log as an ADIF file from N1MM. Looking at the ADIF file it seems ok
>with correct point scoring etc. When attempting to bring it into Writelog it
>comes in with zero points. Nor will it rescore when requested. Tried both
>importing and merging without any luck. I am using version 10.54c of
>Writelog. The 3rd log is a Cabrillo file and is OK.

David, sometimes the mult info (i.e. BC or SA-013) is not in the
field named in the program.

The easiest way to find it out is to create a Writelog log for that
particular contest, logging one QSO correctly.  Save the log as
ADIF.  Look at the fields, see if the mult info is in a field called
Rcvd or something like that.  You'll have to edit the other ADIF file
to match this field name. Then you should be able to import and get
the correct score.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us