[WriteLog] WriteLog TELNET configuration HELP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog TELNET configuration HELP
From: "gilles" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:57:01 -0400

 hello to all
PEASE HELP help

 we tried to configure TELNET but did not successed.
we go tools/connect to internet logbook

then in the window 4 items to fill
1......name of operator = A
2......address of the URL   ( we choose......   66.1.40.120      from ab7aa
from internet page
3......computer anme fond by W.L. automatically
4......protocol......we choose......Tcp/IP
but then there is always a popup window not sastisfied
and answering activate disconnect from the internet lobook

is there a member of the groupe that could give an help
> Daniel   ve2sb sent by ve2lx

> please answer to him at      ve2lx@sympatico.ca
> and to the groupe if it is of the groupe interest
> I am in moving periode having a knew house at the suburn

Daniel VE2SB by VE2LX