Re: [WriteLog] MK1100

To: "'Clive Whelan'" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MK1100
From: "SGT Korey Chandler" <korey.chandler@us.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:17:48 -0000
The "raison d'etre" for the K1EL WinKeyer is the same since it doesn't
depend on Windows for timing. WL still intermittently slows down the
first character, then brings subsequent characters up to speed. This is
both with a standard serial port and a USB-serial adapater.

There's something in the coding of WL to make this happen. The problem
is too common.

IMHO,

Korey YI9VCQ/KA5VCQ