[WriteLog] SARTG Scoring

To: "Reflektor-N1MM" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>,"Reflektor-WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG Scoring
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:14:24 +0200
Hello everybody

I just got an email on my request from Ewe, SM7BHM, the contest manager.

The scoring is correct in N1MM (just the 5 point problem, Tom) and Writelog
(OK).

Here his answer:
Tnx for asking. you get only 1 mult for the first qso with W,VE,VK, and JA,
a new mult for the second call area. So the program score correct.

I got my details and my info from the German DARC webpage which has a wrong
interpretation of the rules.

I checked also the English pages at the SARTG page and it could be possible to
understand it like told there, but it make no sense.

So the problem is not in the software but in the wrong interpretation on the
German webpage.

You have my apologize, Gents.

Jochen

PS: I sent allready these info to the webmaster of the contest page and
hopefully it will be changed !