Re: [WriteLog] Unwanted Startup Applications

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Unwanted Startup Applications
From: "Mark Shaum" <k9tr@dtnspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:37:13 -0500
Jerry,

Here's a good site that will help you turn off a lot of programs that
install as services that you may not need:  http://www.blackviper.com

Also, here's a good utility to toggle things off and on at startup:
http://www.mlin.net/
I use Startup Control Panel v2.8 to disable things I don't want running but
reserve the ability to toggle them back on if needed at boot time.

73! - Mark K9TR