[WriteLog] Registering dlportio for WL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Registering dlportio for WL
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:56:46 -0000
I believe that dlportio.dll needs to be registered for use with WL, although
not with other applications? I need to do this to get my DXdoubler to work
with WL. However on executing regsvr32 dlportio.dll , I get the error
message(blah blah)...dlportio does not appear to be a .dll or .ocx. Clearly
that is not so as it is shown as such in... \Windows\system32, and is
working ion other apps. without registration.

Anybody know what's wrong?

73

Clive
GW3NJW