Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Here we go again

To: <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Here we go again
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:45:28 -0500
I spoke to Charlie just a little while ago and he is probably on the road by
now.  I'd invite him here but the house is a wreck.  He told me he had a safe
place to go.  There are no hotels available anywhere in Louisiana.

We'll feel the affects of Rita here, but I think we should be safe.

73, Don AA5AU back home and on line!