[WriteLog] CUSTOM LOG QUESTION

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CUSTOM LOG QUESTION
From: "JAMES HEADRICK" <W3CP@CHARTER.NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:50:33 -0000
I use "Edit QSO Exchange Fields" to set up my custom log, and the resulting
log form has columns for my selected fields.  But QSO entry window allows
only 'call'.  This is the case both with 'Prompt' checked or unchecked.  Can
someone tell me how to enter more than 'call'.

As to computers, intuitively knowing what to do is not my skill or to be
more correct I am dense.  But I surely would like to at least use Writelog
logging and sending features in some of the more obscure QSO parties.

73, jim w3cp