[WriteLog] Subject: Re: WL in NCCC CQP and Backup et.al.

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Subject: Re: WL in NCCC CQP and Backup et.al.
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:40:44 -0700
Tnx to all for the info and suggestions either directly or via the
Reflector.  Ended up with no rig control in last night's CQP practice
session, but then it started working again *after* the practice ;-(

For those interested in some Friday Night contesting fun for 1/2 hour (and
to shake down your own stuff for the CQP this weekend), we will be back at
it 0230 Zulu and a follow-up Net on 3830 at 0300.   CW: 14040, 7040, 3540
+  SSB: 14250, 7225, 3850.

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA
http://www.k6vva.com/cqp2005

* CU in the Ultimate of QSO Parties - The CQP (California QSO Party)
* Oct 1st & 2nd (2005) - The 40th Anniversary Extravaganza Edition!!!
* http//www.cqp.org for details & mark your calendar NOW -)
* I'M GONNA KICK SOME SERIOUS CQP BUTT FROM SBEN !!!