Re: [RTTY] Wow! check out this USB to Serial adapter

To: cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Wow! check out this USB to Serial adapter
From: Roberto <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 20:01:58 +0200
YES

I have been using east adapter for almost a year
but the one that use I is the one of "single" four ports com
in this Web you can see adapters from 1 to 16 ports:
http://easysync.co.uk/usbrs232_multi.html

I use my TS-870 & KAM+ & D700 & FT857 with this adapter, not problems
in my Power Mac G5

EA2RY - Roberto
EB2DRV EC2ADR FG/EA2RY CT9R EA2RY/HI7
http://www.ea2ry.com