Re: [WriteLog] FW: Wow! check out this USB to Serial adapter

To: "'Dave NØRQ'" <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: Wow! check out this USB to Serial adapter
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:02:47 -0700
Glad its working well for you Dave!

I'm not currently using mine... I have a 4 port ISA Equinox card that I
use in my desktop. And the motherboard is old enough to have 2 on board
serial ports too.  I thought about using my laptop for my station
logging but I wanted the desktop type so I could install the fastest
Sound Blaster card available for RTTY using MMTTY.

73
Jim W7RY