[WriteLog] Bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap
From: "Radio Steve" <radio1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:26:04 -0400
I just installed 10.55D and now when spots are on the bandmap and I click on
them the radio beeps and for only a second the bandmap changes freq. and then
jumps back to original freq.The radio does not cahnge freq. The bandmap dial
changes freq. when I tune the radio around. The radio works fine with Ham Radio
Deluxe on the same comm port. Also when I "set" freq. and mode the radio beeps
and the bandmap will change to the new freq. for a second, then go to original
freq.When I tune the radio the radio button in the entry window tracks the
radio fine, so think its set up right. This is a new sratch reload of
XP-PRO-sp2,.TS-870 and just getting PC set up. It used to work ! Any help out
there...Thanks Steve WB2VZV