[WriteLog] Using Writelog on a different computer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using Writelog on a different computer
From: "k1jb" <k1jb@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:06:02 -0400
I'm going to be operating the CQWWSSB contest at someone's else station outside
the U.S., and will be using his computer.  What do I need to do to be able to
use Writelog temporarily on that computer?  Is it just a matter of copying the
files onto a CD, taking that with me and then copying them onto his hard drive,
or is there something else I need to do?

Tnx es 73, Joe, K1JB