[WriteLog] Best RTTY demodulator?

To: "lmorris" <lmorris@lenmar.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Best RTTY demodulator?
From: <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:24:47 -0500
Hi Len, well I know sometimes it is hard to explain things in writing.  What I
was trying to say, is that the RTTY Decoder that is built into the
IC-756PROII/III will not only put the decode rtty on the PRO's LCD Screen, but
the audio out of the decoder go's out of the PRO to the audio in of the
soundcard.

AA5AU as a nice article on this. See:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/icom756proiii/icom_ic756proiii_index.htm

Don does a nice job explain it.