[WriteLog] PA QSO Contest Scoring

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PA QSO Contest Scoring
From: "Irwin Darack" <irwindarack@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:02:32 -0400
Question - is the PA QSO Scoring incorrect in Writelog version 10.55 or have I
made a mistake?

I recently completed the summary sheet for the PA QSO contest and manually
calculated my score. Writelog shows a score of 569,940 points (483 Q Points X
118 Mult's). When I manually calculate this it comes to 56,994 points. This is
off by a factor of 10?  When I add in the bonus station contacts I get a total
of 57,594 points.

Possibly I have made a mistake in a Writelog setup.

Regards, Irwin KD3TB