[WriteLog] CW decode and audio recording at the same time?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CW decode and audio recording at the same time?
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:21:04 -0000
Hi all,
I'm setting up for CQWW CW and on my second computer, it seems that I
can't run the CW decoder window and record audio at the same time.
It works fine on computer 1.  A little window pops up "Failed to
start recording loop.  Is the sound board in use?"

I ran sbrdchk and got the highest score (7f) for my sound card, so it
should work.  Any ideas?
Tnx,
Barry W2UP--