[WriteLog] Soundboard Check and a second Soundboard

To: "WriteLog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundboard Check and a second Soundboard
From: "Richard Thorne" <rmthorne@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:31:47 -0600
Quick question.

If I bring up sound board mixer control I can select an available sound
board on my pc.  However, if I then run soundboard check I don't think its
checking the newly selected soundboard. (after selecting the 2nd sound board
I rebooted before running sound board check).

The reason I don't think its running on the newly selected board is that I
don't get the announced test number of "3" on the speakers?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Rich - N5ZC