Re: [WriteLog] More on QTCs

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] More on QTCs
From: "Wolf (DL6JZ)" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:46:42 +0100
The Help file in WriteLog is not very exact at this point. This sentence
means only that in  the CW and SSB part of the WAEDC only station
outside Europe are allowed to send QTC but in the RTTY part european
stations may  send QTC also.

Generally there is only one truth - the original rules of the contest
sponsor.

Hope to see you in the contest!

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ