[WriteLog] still need help on turning off a shortcut

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] still need help on turning off a shortcut
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:54:53 -0600
next/previous bandmap stations by default.

I looked in the .ini file to see if I could make those shortcut disabled by
default but
was unable to find anything that would help.

I use the keypad a lot for sn entry and it causes problems if I start up WL and
forget to
turn them off.

Please and thank you