[WriteLog] WT4I tools are sold by Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WT4I tools are sold by Writelog
From: Dave L Thompson <k4jrb@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:23:02 -0500
There was some confusion about WT4I Contest Tools.  They are still sold
by Ron K5DJ at Writelog.  Here is his reply to me.....

Hi Dave, I sell WT4I Contest Tools for WT4I. I didn't
know it if anything is being sent to WL reflector.
WT4I web page has all the info about Cabrillo Tools
there is..

As for as a purchase goes, if you use PayPal you go
to Cabrillo Tools web page to use PayPal. If a
customer wants to use a Credit Card they contact me
direct. WT4I doesn't have Credit Card payment
available.

Eddie, is the main one to contact if you have a
problem, he is the most knowledgeable of WT4I Contest
Tools.   (You get to Eddie after you buy the tools...K4JRB)

Hope this helps,

   73, de Ron K5DJ