[WriteLog] NG1I reply

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NG1I reply
From: "AD8J" <ad8j@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:34:45 -0500
Hi Frank:
Welcome to the WriteLog reflector.  I don't say much
but I wanted to let you know that I have been using this
program for about a year.  Previously I used NA and
I'm glad I made the switch.  I've never had a problem
with a bug but then I'm probably just your basic user.
It seems to me that the operators that you are referring
to are really pushing the envelope with multiple radios,
computer controlled everything, and other programs
running in the background.  Give it a try, spend some
time learning what it will do, and you too will like it.

73,  John AD8J