Re: [WriteLog] Mmtty drop out

To: jmerrill1@adelphia.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Mmtty drop out
From: RWMaylott@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:36:02 EST
Let me add another "DITTO" to the list.  I have sent two similar  messages to
this list in the past with no responses.

For me, MMTTY works find as a standalone and with DX4WIN 7.0, but not with
current Writelog.  My only solution has to been to dig out the "old"  computer
where an old version works fine for RTTY contests, but it's sure a pain  to do
so.  (Sorry, don't have version numbers handy).  Also, the CW  decoder seems
to be affected, but I haven't checked it much.  I do get  a MMTTY INI error
message (Para.ini?) when starting up, but click it off.   MMTTY runs for and
exchange or two, then drops out.

                     73, Dick, W2YE