Re: [WriteLog] WL Soundcard Mixer FRUSTRATION

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Soundcard Mixer FRUSTRATION
From: "David Hachadorian" <k6ll@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:54:46 -0000
Left radio comes out on the left stereo channel (tip), right radio on
the right channel (ring).
red right ring

If you look at the playback volume control (right-click the speaker
icon in the system tray / open volume control) you can see the balance
control switching left and right, as you select radio 1 or 2.

Can you just short tip and ring together without creating a mushroom
cloud? I dunno.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ