Re: [WriteLog] FW: WL bandmap window

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: WL bandmap window
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:59:28 -0000
I've noticed "phantom " band map postings in past contests.  What
happens is a callsign appears, say on 14200.  Click on it and nothing
happens.  Go to the packet spot window and see the call was actually
spotted on another band.  Very strange...  I've just learned to
ignore them or delete them if things are too harried at the moment.
Barry, W2UP