Re: [WriteLog] Network Instability

To: Hal Kennedy <halken@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Network Instability
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:50:23 -0500
No crashes, but had to restart WL to get it to behave.  Our machines are named
A, B, ... E... and WL
networking has A, B, D and E connect to C.  On the 2nd day of WW SSB machine B
got to the point
where it would not connect to C at all, or vice versus.  But B was happy
exchanging its WL data with
machine A for the remainder of the contest.  Go figure!

We did a little bit of gab but not much.  We were multi-2... in case there is
any correlation there.

73,
    -- Eric