[WriteLog] Type Ahead CW - 2nd time

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Type Ahead CW - 2nd time
From: "Guus Breur" <guus.breur@home.nl>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:18:21 +0100
Hi All,

Once more I am asking you all for help. I have been trying to get the
function type ahead for CW working, but without any success. I changed a
couple of time my set up and as far as I can check the hardware is okay.
My present set up is:
PC:             Windows XP
TX:             Kenwood 570D

Com 1:  Radio command (polling + PTT)
Com 2:  FSK  (via MMTTY plug in)
Com 2:  CW

Radio command and FSK works fine. (In the mode FSK also the type ahead
function is working ok).
CW is working fine, when done through the WL screen --> tools --> CW
keyboard. The PTT is working and CW is generated.
CW is not working when I try to do it via the Rttyrite screen --> file -->
type Ahead. The PTT is not working and CW is not generated. (I tried several
different port settings and there is no conflict with 'comport not
available).

Could this be caused by the plug in for MMTTY? Or do I have to change
something in the writelog.ini settings? When reading the archives it became
clear to me that this feature is supported by the program, so I must be
doing something wrong.

I am completely out of options, so any help is appreciated.

73

Guus - PA3EBP