[WriteLog] Sending prepared messages

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Sending prepared messages
From: Jdevriesc303@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:28:39 EST
Problem: I can't send prepared message on RTTY or CW.

I am using an ICOM756ProII, microHAM Keyer interface, hp pavilion ze4125
laptop, XP, etc.

I have used Writelog for a couple years with few problems. To upgrade I
downloaded the WL10.56C then WL10.56D, then SM6SRW the MMTTY Plug-in and MMTTY
165B.

My problems now, I know its me so no finger pointing, I just need some help.

The CW Keyboard - works FB
Frequency/mode change - works FB

I can not send the prepared messages on RTTY or CW. When on RTTY for example,
I push F2 the prepared CQ msg. The following message immediately comes up.
(C:\Ham\Program\Msg2.wave not found)

I also have CW and MMTTY working with DX4WIN logging program - FB
MMTTY by itself - works FB

What am I not doing?

Your help will be appreciated.

Vy 73's,