Re: [WriteLog] Does WL or N1MM have any neat features the otherdoesn't?

To: "'Barry'" <w2up@mindspring.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Does WL or N1MM have any neat features the otherdoesn't?
From: "Branislav Panak" <brano@panak.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:12:50 +0100
My opinion is that both sw does have aproximatelly same functions.
I can say that as Wayne introduced tcp/ip networking the net in wl does not
work correctly.
The problem is that nobody realy told us where is the problem. And nobody
seriously tried to correct this.
So it is up to tyour preference but I would not sugest wl in case you like
to use network features.
We used writelog for several years but because we could not wait additional
year for solution we
decided to switch to sw which realy works in network.
73

Brano OM2KW@OM8A