[WriteLog] beta testers needed for AL QSO Party module

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] beta testers needed for AL QSO Party module
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:14:28 -0800 (PST)
I need a couple of people willing to have a look at my
ALQP module.  You just need to be willing to grab the
rules and enter some dummy contacts and try to find
problems with the module.  Testing needs to be done by
Friday to make the next release, so time is short.

Let me know if you're interested.  Reply direct to me,
not the list.

steve n9oh