Re: [WriteLog] Memory bump

To: Gary Senesac AL9A <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>,Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Memory bump
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:56:02 +0000

Gary Senesac AL9A wrote:
A few days (weeks?) ago several folks mentioned a computer to rig
interface box that was considerably smaller/cheaper than a Rigblaster.
I don't think it was the Microham, but could be mistaken. I seem to
remember someone mentioning that it was extremely small
You may be speaking of the USB interface sold by I think
westmoutainradio.com, but I think I saw the link only yesterday instead
of several weeks ago.

I ordered one along with a cable for my OMNI 6. Supposed to be here
on Monday, and will let you guys know.

73
Ed